This release of BullPhish ID comprises of a few enhancements and a few bug fixes.
1. Training Portal Administration: On the Training Portal Administration page, a new Search box has been introduced to search for organizations near the list of organizations. A partner/administrator user can now use this Search functionality to search for organizations by the name or a related phrase.
2. Training Portal: The Training Portal can now be translated into French language along with the default English language.
3. Dashboard > Partner Section: As a partner administrator/owner/sales operator, you will now find three buttons – Add New Portfolio, Add New Partner and Add New MME – under Dashboard > Partner section.
4. Guides & FAQs: The Request a Feature link has now been changed to a button.
1. Targets & Groups:
The synchronization issue with AD functionality has been fixed.
The security problem about XSS injection has been fixed in the note functionality of ‘Target’ section.
2. Subscriptions: Training and phishing subscriptions were previously needed to create phishing campaigns. This is now fixed. BPID users can now create phishing campaigns only with phishing subscription.
Note: The Graphus banner for integrating Graphus with BullPhish ID has been removed.