- Dark Web Chatroom: compromised data discovered in a hidden IRC
- Hacking Site: compromised data exposed on a hacked Website or data dump site
- Hidden Theft Forum: compromised data published within a hacking forum or community
- P2P File Leak: compromised data leaked from a Peer-to-Peer file sharing program or network
- Social Media Post: compromised data posted on a social media platform
- C2 Server/Malware: compromised data harvested through botnets or on a command and control (C2) server.
Data source locations & descriptions: where do we find data?
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Contact us