This release focuses on user customization within the BullPhish portal, login enhancements, and various bug fixes.
Adding Organization Users under BullPhish Organization Settings- Under Organization settings, Partner Administrators can add and edit users.
- A new option under "Actions" has been added to configure Organization Settings.
- Selecting this option would open the Users list for the Organization. Selecting "Add User" or edit user opens the user configuration menu.
- Users can be added by name and email. Account Type - either agent or administrator - can be selected as well.
- Once the configuration is complete, the Partner Administrator can opt to send a Welcome Email.
The Organization Settings View from the Action Menu
The "Add User" Menu, with Partner Agent Selected
- Improved loading for Internet Explorer to prevent time-outs.
- Fixed a bug that disrupted the layout of campaign PDFs.
- Performed backend infrastructure updates that will allow for standalone BullPhish login coming soon.