This release focuses on backend optimization, user editing, and various bug fixes.
Allow Partners to Edit Users to edit Users When Uploaded Manually or by CSV - Partner administrators can now edit users already added to the platform.
- This applies to users not added by an Active Directory.
- When Viewing Targets & Groups > Groups >Select a Group. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the "Targets in Group" section.
- From this table, you can edit targets directly. Click Update to apply changes.
From the Targets in Group table, you can directly manage users.
Optimized Training Portal for Mobile Devices - Training Portal has been optimized for the following devices:
- Moto G4
- Galaxy S5
- Pixel 2
- Pixel 2 XL
- iPhone 5/SE
- iPhone 6/7/8
- iPhone 6/7/8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Pro
- Surface Duo
- Galaxy Fold
- Android devices with 1080p resolution (i.e. Xiaomi Mi5 / Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S)
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements:
- Improved calculation logic of campaign send-by date when skip weekends/out of work hours is enabled.
- Fixed a bug where pagination on training campaign creation page would only show the first 20 entries.
- Fixed a bug where target lists were not loading as functioned.
- Updated PHP and Laravel.