Passly 7.0.10 - Release Notes - April 13th, 2021
This release of Passly includes enhancements and bug fixes.
Features and Enhancements
- User Profile: When a user’s profile password is changed, Passly checks if the new password is compromised in the Dark Web. If it is compromised, it sends an alert to the user and suggests that the user change that password.
- Browser Extension: Some websites did not fill username and password if fields did not have particular attributes. There is improved flow now when the extension does not fill credentials for some websites.
- Windows Logon Agent: Passly app was taking too long to send the approve or deny popups. Windows used to cancel the request once the popup appeared. This has been fixed.
- Browser Extension
- When extension is enabled, it was not possible to enter Google login details. This is now fixed.
- The Passly icon was being displayed over the password prompt when there were several passwords for a website. This is now fixed.
- Username and password were not filling for multi-page login if there were more than one password saved in Passly extension. This is now fixed.
- The password update prompt was not appearing after changing password in Twitter. This is now fixed.
- After editing the password, the Yes button did not work in the case of Firefox browser. This is now fixed.