This release is focused on Bugs as well as a new feature and reporting enhancements.
Features and Enhancements
1. PSA Integrations - Updated Token Descriptions
We updated the description of the PSA tokens so it's a bit easier to understand what data the token will populate.
Updated Token Descriptions
2. QBR Reporting - Reporting Enhancements
We are introducing some improvements to our QBR reporting starting with these below.
Added your logo to the report
Cover and Pages
Changed the page headers to a logo friendly white header
Added the name of the months
Removed the blue checkmark when no monitored values exist
Prior blue checkmarks
1. Fixed a bug where "Bulk" adding of Domains, IP's and Personal Emails were hidden. They are now showing and available.
2. Fixed an issue where MME users couldn't see the option "Send Email When Integration Unhealthy" when their PSA health changed.
3. Fixed an issue where some MME Admin's couldn't configure SMB user notifications.
4. Fixed an issue where if you exported a single compromise report with notes--it would show the note as created in 1969.
5. Fixed an issue with QBR Reports which were reporting on "Date Found" when they should have shown "Date Added".