Please note this is a legacy integration originally designed for AuthAnvil On-Premises (legacy).
- Log into Continuum as a Super User
- Across the top of the screen click Admin.
- In the left-hand pane under Users select Manage Users.
- Select the user that will be enabled for 2FA
- Select the dropdown box for Require two-factor authentication and select AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth.
The dropdown menu selection will now allow you to enable 3 additional fields:
Pasly Server URL:Your SAS URL will be your tenant URL/AuthAnvil/SAS.asmx
Example: https://acme.my.passly.com/ would be https://acme.my.passly.com/AuthAnvil/SAS.asmx
Passly Site ID: This is always set to 1.
Passly Username: This username must match a valid 2FA account in Passly.
- Click Save to apply the changes to this user and enable two-factor authentication
- Repeat steps 3 – 6 for every member who needs to use Passly authentication
Test Login with 2FA
- Log into Continuum using your normal Email ID and Password. A second login prompt will appear if you are enabled for 2FA:
- Enter your Passly Passcode.
Note: Users might need to enter a four digit pin here as well as the One Time Password.
For the Pin your users will use Pin: 1111
The actual Pin requirement was a hold over from the old On-Prem configuration. On-Demand does not use the Pin, however it respects the value being submitted.
- Click Login.
- You should now be logged in to Continuum.