BullPhish ID 2.04.00 - Release Notes - August 18th, 2020
Features and Enhancements
1. "Select All" targets
- Added the ability to "Select All" targets for bulk deletion.
- Navigate to the "Targets" page
- You will see a "Select All" checkbox
2. Add Target to Group from Target details page
- Click on the SMB from your home dashboard.
- Click on "Targets & Groups".
- Click on "Targets"
- Select the Target you'd like to add to a Group.
- Locate the "Group" section at the bottom right of the Target details page.
- Click on "Add to Group"
- You can now select a group to add the Target
3. NEW "Guides and FAQ" page
- The BullPhish ID guides were originally located in the Partner Empowerment Portal in Dark Web ID.
- "Guides and FAQ" will allow you to download the latest version of our guides.
- Added a "Frequently Asked Questions" section to help save you a trip to support.
- The Guides section will be continuously updated to include revisions and new guides as well as the guide version.
- The FAQ section will be continuously updated for changes and additional question/answers.
- As of this release, it contains two FAQ sections that expand to show questions and answers. More sections will be added.
- Quick links to our "Request a Feature" and our Support portal. You can also click to email us.
Bug Fixes and Other
- Fixed a bug where some Phishing pages wouldn't allow the user to submit data.
- Back end improvements!
Stay tuned for feature releases as we are working on some awesome features!