Passly 7.0.3 - Release Notes - July 29th, 2020
This release of Passly includes bug fixes and workflow
Features and Enhancements
- Parent Organizations now have the ability to authenticate to the users of a child organization through "Just In Time" authentication.
- We update our Geo-Location service and now login locations will be visible and working in Authentication Policies.
- You can now share SSO Applications with end-users of customers via Group Access.
- Filtering will now persist with previous filter.
- Fixed a bug where group counts over 2,000 in Office 365 caused 365 Federation Sync to fail.
- Fixed a rarely occurring bug that prevented editing of policies.
- Fixed a 400 Error that prompted when trying to delete a vault.
- Fixed a bug where Organization name was inserting itself as the domain name.
- Fixed a bug where the Cloud Password Server was limiting passwords to 40 characters. It is now a 256-character limit.
- Fixed a Location Authentication Policy where the city was case-sensitive dependent and wouldn't prompt for a 2FA.
- Fixed an Authentication Policy bug where if the Trusted Device is set to 0 days and the "Save Changes" button disabled.