How can I change my Sub-Organizations Password Policy?
Each Organisation has its own Password Policy.
To set an Organisation Password Policy we can follow these steps.
- Log into Passly https://realtimeinfoservices.my.passly.com
- Select Directory Manager.
- Select Organisations.
- Select the Organisation name.
- Select Edit below the Password Policy.
- You can set a maximum age of up to 10675199 days.
Note: You can not disable the maximum age of the password. If you set the maximum to 10675199 days this technically does not disable the password maximum age from triggering a reminder, however, it will set it far enough in the future that the user will never be bothered by it.